10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Excellent interface and usability
- Beautiful sounds
- Explores creativity
- Nothing special
+ By AffinityBlue
Create beautiful sounds and change the rhythm
NodeBeat is a musical application, a visual game for all ages which allows you to create melodies in a very original and creative way. You can choose to listen the already set melodies or create your own.
How does it work? Simple, add nodes of 20 musical scales, create waveform adjustments and explore the different features that this app includes: recording the sounds, adding sound effects like echo, attack, decay, release, changing the rhythm and the physics.
The interface is great and the colorful graphics make it a really special app, a seemingly magical game of music that allows you to express your creativity and try new sounds.
AffinityBlue is the developer of NodeBeat Special and the premium version for Android and iOS. An original and enjoyable music game for everyone who'd like to feel a bit creative.
★ Audio Features ★
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
★ Rhythm Features ★
- Adjustable Tempo
★ Sharing/Exporting Features ★
- Record and share audio file to Dropbox, email, SoundCloud and more
- Save/Load Creations
★ General Features ★
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Generators
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle. Ported to Android by Laurence Muller.
NodeBeat is available on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Playbook.
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: feedback[at]nodebeat.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
- On some devices running Android 2.2 or lower, the internal memory usage will be significantly more due to a bug fixed in Android 2.3 and above. We recommend updating to Android 2.3+ if possible to fix this issue.
★ Please help us by kindly rating and reviewing this version of NodeBeat. The more ratings/reviews we get, the more updates we can provide. ★
• New settings button to help access menu options
• Multiple Recordings! Now you can save and share as many recordings as you'd like
• Background Audio! In "Settings" there's now an option to have NodeBeat continue to play in the background
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
This is a really music player
I had the free version and it worked i bought it and now it crashes on start up. Dont wanna refund I want the app
Update has made a big difference. Making samples to use with SPC 2. Once again brilliant
I found it hard to find the clear screen option. Other than that, it works great.
Love on my iPad, love it on my android.
Need some quick access menus
Never seen it running since it crashes in the first pop-up window. A shame because I was looking forward to give it to my kid :-( refund and uninstall -btw, I'm using a stock rom.