1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Neuratron Ltd
25% off for a limited period!
Ground-breaking music composition and notation software from Neuratron.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
- Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano) or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
- NotateMe recognises a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
- Import MusicXML files: Edit music created outside of NotateMe.
- AudioScore® Expansion Pack: Sing/play into your device's microphone and it will be automatically notated using Neuratron's AudioScore technology.
- PhotoScore® Expansion Pack: Take a photo of sheet music with your device's camera and have it played back to you, or export it as a MusicXML/MIDI file, using Neuratron's PhotoScore technology.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
New for v22.214.171.124
- Palm rejection with Samsung S-Pen
- Up to 30% recognition speed improvement
- Recognition accuracy improvements
- Minor fixes
New for v126.96.36.199
- Many non-latin character sets now supported for lyrics, title, subtitle, copyright.
- Enter multiple lyrics in one go.
- Chords and multiple voices now supported in all instruments.
- All instrument names and transpositions now included in How to Use NotateMe guide.
- Cross-barline ties now work correctly for chords.