Note Converter with Tap Tempo
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Note Converter is a free unit converter for musicians, DJ, producers, audio engineers, sound designers...
It easily converts note to pitch (hertz), note to midi note value, frequency to note, and more...
The app converts a tempo in notes lengths (in milliseconds) or in frequency (Hertz) : this function is also called a delay time calculator, useful for all your tempo-based effects.
Note Converter also features an accurate tempo tap calculator, showing instant and average tempo values (in Beat Per Minute).
- better Tap Tempo with automatic reset
- display of the tempo type ("adagio", "allegro", "vivace" ...)
- convert note length to tempo
- convert tempo in frequency (Hz)
This app does not contain ads and does not require any permission.
For advanced users : the following default settings can be easily changed :
A440 reference note = A3 (can be set from A3 to A5)
A440 note's pitch = 440Hz (can be set from 410 to 455Hz)
The full version of this app is Note Converter Pro.
- convert tempo in beat frequency (Hz)
- v1.15 : some labels corrected
- v1.16 : french language added
- v1.17 : minor bug correction