This is a metronome I created for myself. I want a simple metronome that does what a metronome do well: to help me keep rhythm during practice.
Nothing to distract me, just the essential dials and buttons... and nothing else.
And this is it. It has all the functions of a physical metronome... and nothing else.
All the features are what you expect of a metronome (I am sure you have used a physical one before).
* the usual 1 - 240 BPM tempi, in both numeric and Italian notations
* silent mode, so you will see the rhythm as a flashing indicator at the bottom of the screen
* ping intervals at 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12 or custom
* a small widget you can put on your home screen so the app doesn't have to fill your entire screen!
* using the widget, you can run the metronome in the background while using other apps at the same time
* open the Orange Metronome app
* select a tempo.
* to adjust the selected tempo, press the '+' or '-' buttons. Each press increments the value by one.
* to select a rhythm (e.g. ping every 4 beats, or 12 beats, etc) select the appropriate rhythm on the row of buttons on the top right corner of the metronome main screen.
* to start metronome, press the play button.
* to mute metronome, press the sound button on the bottom left of the metronome main screen.
* to stop flash, press the flash button on the bottom right of the metronome main screen.
Metronome Widget Controls
* The main display shows the current tempo (beats per minute)
* tap on the single directional buttons on either sides of the main display to increment or decrement the value by one
* tap on the double directional buttons on either corner of the widget to increment or decrement the value by 10
* tap on the button on the bottom left corner of the widget to change the ping intervals.
* To start/stop tap on the 'Start' button on the bottom right of the widget window.
Tags: orange metronome , preference 橙色