With this Piano Notes Sight Read Tutor, you will learn where to play a staff note on a 4 octaves piano keyboard (treble and bass clef) !
Make progress even when you are away from your instrument !
- 4 octaves piano keyboard (2 octaves for treble clef and 2 octaves for the bass clef)
- Notes you know less will be asked more often for you to be able to enhance your sight reading speed
- Realistic sounds sampled from a real piano
- Choice of notes to play : flat On/Off, sharp On/Off
- Display of good and failed notes
- Help : Possible display of the name of the note to play
- Choice of language among 7 notation systems for the displayed name of the note to play on the 4 octaves piano keyboard : Latin Si, English B, German H, Byzantine Zo, Japanese Ro, Indian (Hindusthani) Ni, Indian (Carnatic) Kakali Ni
- Help : Possible display of notes placements on the 4 octaves piano keyboard (the name of the note to play is displayed with the same color as the note placement)
- Language for the displayed notes placements names on the 4 octaves piano keyboard : Latin, English, German (other languages displays notes placements in english)
- Sound On/Off
- Freeplay mode
- When only right bass and left treble octaves are selected, it displays this two-octave midrange on a single 2 octaves keyboard.
Full paid version :
memorize your score and progression stats of the day (for when you stop and continue later in the day)
flat and sharp black keys included in quizz
+ a BIG thanks for your support :o)
Have fun at play !
from 315 reviews