Pitbull TV (FREE)
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Delete packages.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Install packages.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - android.permissions.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED
- - com.appbuilder.u44349p122379.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 21 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.0 released on 07/29/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 01/19/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 03/07/12.
- ChangesName changed from Pitbull TV 5+ to Pitbull TV (FREE) on 03/06/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 03/03/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 02/23/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on 02/17/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on 02/16/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 02/16/12.
Displaying 4 of 9 - show all
Users who installed this also installed