PocketBand Pro - Social DAW
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Amount of instruments
- High configurable
- Good-looking layout
- It's difficult to get the hang of it
- Expensive pro version ($9.99)
Uloops Studio Lite is a digital audio workstation for making your own beats
This is the pro version ($9.99) of Uloops Studio, which allows you full access to all features, more instruments and editing options.
First, we liked that you can try the app without signing up, although if you want to have full access, share your your songs and many other options, you will need to create an account.
Uloops Studio Lite is basically an digital audio workstation like Reason, FL Studio or other well-known software for computers. In this case, this is an app for Android mobile devices. Of course, it isn't as complete as the computer software. However, it amazed us the amount of options, instruments, features, patterns and many other resources available to compose really good vibes.
Uloops Studio is basically based on three mainstays. First, "compose": choose the instruments, change the pitch, the volumen, adjust the equalizer, create the beat, instruments mixing, scratching, modulation, importing loops... The amount of features is just insane. Second, "Publish": once your beat is done, share it on your Uloops profile and let your contacts enjoy it. Finally, "Community": check "Today's song", "Top song", edit your artist profile, add friends, ask doubts on Forums... among many other options. Uloops has been developed to create a whole community of Uloopers constantly creating and sharing beats.
Uloops Labs, the developers of this app and its pro version, have done a great job with it. High recommendable apps fro composers.
• Sampler device. Record or import from your music library, sdcard, dropbox, etc.
• 150 extra synth instruments
• 40 extra drumsets
• 100 MB of recording space
• Up to 32 loops by song
• Up to 16 channels by loop
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, samplers, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play, remix and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A GOOD DATA CONNECTION
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.
Fixed: sampler bugs. Problems while trying to import 22K mono mp3 files.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Make any kind of music easily and fun.
Check Me Out YungGBeatz... They Should Combine This With FL Studio Mobile
Been using over three years and love love love it! My go to app for music production! Hope one day it's available on the over too!
This app worked fine for me till the recent update. And now it keeps freezing while trying to create music. It wont stop loops when you press stop and when you press play again to try to stop it plays the same loop simultaneously. All in all the update has broke it bad. Please fix as i have had to reset my phone and everything because of the freezing. Once fixed i will give it its five stars it di
This app has made me 1500$ dollars after just having it three days I am a producer for Dallas Dymond life records and I made two very professional instrumentals