Poweramp Music Player (Trial)
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Almost everything is configurable
- Works with a lot of headsets.
- Fast and affective.
+ By Max MP
PowerAMP is a powerful music player for Android.
PowerAMP replaces your usual music player, adding a lot of new features and improving the previous built-in.
On a hand, there are a lot of casual options such as changing the background, lock a widget on your homescreen or download album art. In addition, there are plenty of professional features such as playing with the 10 band optimized graphical equalizer, crossfading, playlists with gapless mode and more, like tagging your songs to tidy your library up or putting them in order according to style or rating.
Most people will see unnecessary a music player beyond their standard one, but for connoisseurs of music an app like PowerAMP is absolutely essential.
This is only a fifteen day free trial. To unlock the unlimited app, check out PowerAMP settings, where you will find an in-app purchase with a link to Max MP's website.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
- 575: fixed rare issue with compressed id3v2 tags
- improved stability @ Lollipop
- fixed issue with tag scanner crashing on some incorrect tags (huge thanks to Saurabh Arora, who helped investigating the issue)
- added workaround to skip wbmp album art as it crashes Android in albums/folders list (huge thanks to Luan Andrade, who helped investigating the issue)
- fixed drag and drop in playlists @ Android 4.4+
- few other minor fixes
Bought the full version, turned off all the alarm options, sent my phone into airplane mode, and still the player either pauses for a few seconds or crashes completely during play, randomly and unreproducable. SGS2
I must have tried half a dozen other android dedicated audio players and non of them came close to PowerAmp. Excellent app for all serious music lovers.
The best in audio quality, features, flexibility.
Nice view ..... I like it ....
In In music.
BASS AND JUST BEAT YOUR EARS AND HEAD :D