Inside the app, you'll be able to:
- Visit our Facebook page.
- Visit our Twitter page.
- Visit our website.
- Call our phone request line.
WRGP Radiate FM at Florida International University is the university’s student run radio station, serving all of Miami-Dade county over three different frequencies. Our tower is located in Princeton, Florida serving Homestead, South Dade, and Kendall, with two transmitters broadcasting at 95.3 at the Modesto Madique Campus, and 96.9 at the Biscayne Bay Campus, effectively serving the whole Miami metropolitan area.
WRGP operates on a freeform format, offering a variety of rotation and specialty programming alongside FIU Student Media produced sports, news, and opinion shows. WRGP is also the home of Golden Panthers football, baseball, and basketball. Since our first transmission in 1988, WRGP continues to grow each year, furthering its’ outreach in the Miami community.
Tags: is it possible in to radiate radio frequency.
- Additional crash fixes have been added.
- Tablet support has now been added. See the new screenshots to see how it looks on a 2013 Nexus 7.
- Landscape functionality now works appropriately as it was one of the main crash causes.
- Media controls have been added to Android versions 4.0 and above. Now you can easily control playback of the stream without having to navigate back to the app!