Record That Note
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Mobile Software Solutions
Record That Note is the only recording app on the market featuring a Sensitive Level Recording - a sophisticated algorithm that enables you to record only when a sound is heard.
- No more recording silence at the beginning and looking for 3rd party editing apps to remove it later
- No more pushing that pause/resume button every time you want to gather your thoughts
- Save your storage by recording only what you need
- Configure the start/end signal level that you consider as silence, push the record, sit back and let it do the job for you
Record That Note can record into mp3 files in real time.
- Record from the device's mic
- Record/Play in the background even when the screen is off
- Pause/Resume recording and playback.
- Seek while playing.
- Recording's Vu Meters display helps you monitor the signal level of the recording and improve your SLR configuration
- File properties display - file format (wav/mp3), duration and size
- Sort your recordings by Name/Date/Duration/Size
- Rename/Delete files
- Delete all files
- Show/Hide app notifications icon
- Share your files using Gmail, DropBox, Box, Bluetooth, Skype and more (depends on the installed 3rd party apps)
- File format: wav (uncompressed audio), mp3 128 Kpbs
- Sample rates: 8 Khz, 11.025 Khz, 12 Khz, 16 Khz, 22.05 Khz, 24 Khz, 32 Khz, 44.1 Khz, 48 Khz
- Stereo and Mono
- 16 bit
(*) Supported formats depend on the device you are using. This app will detect your device capabilities and display only the formats that actually supported by your device. If you don't see all of these formats in the settings it means some of them are not supported.
Silence Level Recording (SLR):
SLR algorithm is working by having a start and stop signal levels that considered as meaningful to you.
The levels are measured in dBfs (Decibel relative to full scale). The full scale range is between 0 to -96.0 dBfs where 0 dBfs is the maximum possible digital level and -96.0 dBfs is the minimum.
In order to use SLR, users should check the Enable SLR option in the settings and configure the start/stop signal and a Stop Signal Duration.
Stop Signal Duration is a milliseconds value define how long the signal level should be below the stop signal in order to stop. That setting prevents the recording from stopping for every short drop in the signal.
(*) Users should test different settings with the help of the vu meters to get optimal results for their device and voice.
Pro version is available on the market and includes:
- Ads free
- Organise your recordings in folders - create/delete/navigate to a folder from within the app
- Set a home folder for quick navigation
- Extended item display with the item's recording format
- Copy/Cut/Paste items
- Edit mode allowing actions on multiple recordings
- Quick rename a recording when the recording is stopped
- Pause the recording automatically when the phone rings or you are making a call
- MP3 recording in any supported bit rate. You decide which bit rate to record with
- Extended SLR settings - Stop/Signal can be set to different values. Additional "Start Signal Padding" settings to avoid losing those few milliseconds at the beginning of a recording when the level is changing and the recording is started.
(**) This software is provided to you as is. Record That Note is not responsible for any loss of audio or missing recordings.
[ Tags: free, audio, record, recorder, sound, voice, HQ, quality, mp3, wav, mic, microphone, dictaphone, real time]
Tags: the record of note.
- Bug fix: On some devices, recording didn't start
- Fixed crashes reported by users
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes
- New: Delete All is now available from the main menu
- New recording's Vu Meters. Helps you monitor the signal level of the recording and improve your SLR configuration
- Improved performance
- Fixed a crash reported by some users