RoboVox Voice Changer Pro
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- It does what it should do.
- Effects are great, though not really original
A voice changing app to get your bionic voice on
Devices and programs that change your voice have been popular for a very long time. Rovobox is a voice recorder and voice changing app able to change your voice in many funny ways.
However, know it's yet to be invented an app that allows you to filter your voice while talking on the phone. This app allows you to record yourself or anyone and then filter it with fun results, either helium, HAL or the most famous: Vader.
Once you choose the filter, you can also alter the volume and modulation, save your recording, send it via email or share it directly on Facebook.
This full version comes add-free, includes 24 voice models, and allows to set voice as ringtone.
Choose among 24 different voice styles and jam with the pitch and modulation settings by sliding your finger across the X-Y control field.
Modify your voice live with your headphones on, record your voice and play it back transformed or use the parrot mode that repeats your altered voice automatically.
Save your recording, send it via email or share it directly on Facebook* or SoundCloud.
Get it now and alienate your voice!
- 24 voice models such as Pitch Shift (Chipmunk, Helium voice), Discobot, Badman, Exorcist, Cylon, Dalek, Singing Robot, Vader, HAL, Stephen, Prophet
- X-Y control field for modifying pitch and modulation
- 3 different modes: real-time, parrot and recording
- Real-time mode (with headphones)
- Voice recording
- Share your results directly on Facebook* or SoundCloud
- Save and email your creations as WAV files
- Save your transformed voice as ringtone
- Vocoder with real-time FFT spectral analysis
* This is a beta feature and is subject to change without notice. Please note that your messages on Facebook are hosted publicly on soundcloud.com. Please note also that your direct Facebook uploads might be deleted after a certain time.
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/robovox
- Touch on X/Y field activates play mode
- Recording time extended to 60 seconds
- Parrot Mode optimizations
- New voice mode optimized for voice input
- Voice model improvements
- Chromatic scale option
- Improved low latency support for devices with a 48 kHz sample rate such as the Nexus 4, htc One, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Support for Intel x86 CPUs
This is a pretty nice vocoder. It would be really nice if we could use out own samples though.
Is good it does the job
Does what it says it will do decently, sometimes using headphones with this app doesn't work properly but other than that it's fine.
Dalek, HAL and Stephen Hawking are not even close.