Music Player : Rocket Player
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Full sync with iTunes
- Good-looking ICS-like layout
- Ease of use
- Equalizer & art settings
- Needs iSyncr to sync with iTunes
- Not too customizable
+ By JRT Studio
Rocket Music Player is an alternative music player which a wide range of features.
This is the free version which's missing some interesting premium features only available in the paid version.
We have to make it clear: in order to fully enjoy Rocket Music Player you should have your music organized in iTunes. If that's not the case, Rocket Music is still a great music player set in a good-looking layout and user-friendly interface. However, fifty percent of the app is sync and streaming music from iTunes.
Thus, Rocket Music allows you to play local music (stored in your mobile device) and music you've loaded in your iTunes library. What's more, thanks to iSyncr Live Lists it dinamically updates while playing. You can also import playlists or create them from the app and import/export podcasts bookmarks. Of course iSyncr works both directions.
Rocket Music has been set in a ICS-like platinum layout. A swipable top bar makes navigation easier: artist, albums, songs, playlists, podcasts and genres. It includes an equalizer, art settings and 2 sizes screen widgets (4x1 and 4x2).
If you're a dedicated iTunes user and you have well-organized there your albums and playlists, this is a good player to sync them to (you'll need to download iSyncr from the market too). Recommendable.
Features include (but are not limited to) :
- Customizable 5 band equalizer with presets
- Over 30 different themes
- Album art manager
- Tag editor for music files
- Batch selection – for selecting multiple songs at once
- Custom lockscreen
- Reconfigurable interface
- Resource management options
- Chromecast support for a TV listening experience
- Video browser and player
- Embedded lyrics support
- Sleep timer
- Playlist manager
- Podcast bookmarks
- Add music “Up Next”
- Scrobbling support
- M3U and M3U8 playlist support
Upgrade to Rocket Player Premium for:
- More audio formats: alac, tta, ape, mpc, wav, flac, wv and wma (except lossless and copy protected)
- 10 band graphic equalizer
- plus many more features, compare here: http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/Free-vs-premium-and-cloud
Subscribe for cloud features:
- Playlist backup and syncing between devices
- Album Art downloading
- Auto Tag editing
Combine with iSyncr for metadata syncing.
Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ for more information.
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Email MusicPlayer@jrtstudio.com for support.
* Version 3.3.1
* Lollipop SD card support (Edit tags/Delete)
* Bug fixes for 3.3.0 release
* Version 3.3.0
* New themes! Go "Menu->Switch Themes", and check back as we add more
* Artist pictures for cloud subscribers
* Song tab art! If you go the tab settings, you can turn this on
* Better memory management
* L styled dialogs in many places
* Feature to black car Bluetooth stereos from auto starting music playback
the new version 3.3 is amazingly beautiful. Great job guys
Doesn't crash :)
I use it since my first android device.. best player .
Real eZ 2 use! Ur music is still there when u exit the app. Its super great x20!!
First off you pay for the premium version and now you have to pay extra for album art.. Bad buisness! Uninstalled.... Good luck..