Rocket Player Premium Unlocker
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Full sync with iTunes
- Good-looking ICS-like layout
- Ease of use
- Equalizer & art settings
- Premium features
- Needs iSyncr to sync with iTunes
- Not too customizable
- Too expensive
Rocket Music Player is an alternative music player which a wide range of features.
This is the paid version with some interesting premium features like album art downloading, 10 band graphic equlizers, assign equalizer preset to a song, right/left balance control, gapless playback, crossfading and play Apple lossless (alac).
We have to make it clear: in order to fully enjoy Rocket Music Player you should have your music organized in iTunes. If that's not the case, Rocket Music is still a great music player set in a good-looking layout and user-friendly interface. However, fifty percent of the app is sync and streaming music from iTunes.
Thus, Rocket Music allows you to play local music (stored in your mobile device) and music you've loaded in your iTunes library. What's more, thanks to iSyncr Live Lists it dinamically updates while playing. You can also import playlists or create them from the app and import/export podcasts bookmarks. Of course iSyncr works both directions.
Rocket Music has been set in a ICS-like platinum layout. A swipable top bar makes navigation easier: artist, albums, songs, playlists, podcasts and genres. It includes an equalizer, art settings and 2 sizes screen widgets (4x1 and 4x2).
If you're a dedicated iTunes user and you have well-organized there your albums and playlists, this is a good player to sync them to (you'll need to download iSyncr from the market too). Recommendable.
Frequently asked questions are available at http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ
This premium unlocker unlocks the following features in Rocket Player:
- Support for even more audio formats: Apple Lossless (alac), True Audio (tta), APE (ape), Musepack (mpc),Waveform Audio File (wav), Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac), WavePack (wv) and Windows Media Audio Non-Lossless (wma)
- Album art downloading
- 10 band graphic equalizer
- Assign an equalizer preset to a song, genre, playlist, artist, album, or podcast
- Right/Left balance control
- Gapless playback
- Replay Gain
- Start/stop time from iTunes is used when used with iSyncr
- Marked gapless albums in iTunes will play gapless when used with iSyncr
NOTE: Samsung Galaxy S3 users should disable “Auto Haptic” unders Settings -> Sound -> Auto Haptic
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
Want to help translate to your language?
App updates and Giveaways!
Follow us on
© 2012 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Added more languages
* Reduced app size
- RoGeRio R. Downloaded 2d ago
- Alice O. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Roby M. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Jorge G. Downloaded Nov 25, 2013
- Alan L. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Ajit Kumar R. Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Oct 24, 2013
- Weslei B. Downloaded Oct 15, 2013
- Antonio A. Downloaded Oct 14, 2013
I'm coming from Power Amp and PlayerPro. Nice high res album covers, search and art resolution display!! Good amount of options, clean UI and great fonts and layout and sorting. Love the "Go To Album and Artist buttons" Cons: drains battery fast and Cubes
Very cool app
It is an average player. The app launches by itself at times and if my phone is on silent (I dont hear it) it drains my battery faster than a phone dial on a bill collector's phone.
I listen to both music and podcasts. The best software for this is itunes. The best way to sync to itunes and keep all your ratings and play counts, etc is the ipod... until now. Finally the variable speed playback for listening to podcast is available
Great app except equalizer turns off after every song.. .uninstalled. fix and would get 5 stars
Pros: - Gapless playback - Plays loss less files! - Only player ro to do both od the above. - Killer EQ! Con: Third party album arwork finders (recommended) are too manual. I don't like adding art work after adding music files. I have to search for t
Voice control please and you will have five stars from me