Users are able to create their own instruments, which consist of a custom timbre and user-defined effects. A small variety of timbres are included: Sine, Square, Saw, Pulse, Noise (white)*, "Singing Saw", "Electric Eel", and "Starslide." These, as well as any user-created instruments, can be mixed and matched at different harmonics, amplitudes, and phases to create custom sounds.
Each synth has customizable effect parameters as well, including Envelope (attack & release), LFO (rate & depth), Delay (rate & decay), and Note Lag.
On top of creating alien instruments, you can also play them using the x-y axes of yr touchscreen. The x-axis corresponds to amplitude (volume) and the y-axis corresponds to frequency (pitch). Playback can also be looped, recorded, and EQed using a Parametric EQ.
-Choose scale: Pentatonic, Major, Minor, Blues, or Chromatic
-Choose the base note for the pad.
-Control the grid size.
-Record to the SD card.
-Toggle visualizations. More to come here.
*I fully intend to make noise scale with frequency and actually become useful (e.g. "Red" Noise).
- SD card access: for saving instruments and recordings.
- Vibration: For haptic feedback.
Special thanks to Garrett Langley (http://dribbble.com/glangley) for helping with design and general usability.
Saucillator 2.0 Buffalo. I think it's the sauce, boss!
Tags: saucillator, kaossilator.
- Fixed issue with Galaxy S4 not being able to generate Sine waves
- New design! It's a lot prettier than before, in my opinion.
- Add Pad setting to show grid lines
- General performance enhancements
- Now that the design is stable, the next updates will focus on audio performance and new features.
- Eugene G. Downloaded Nov 25, 2013
- Jairo Andres F. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Rene E. Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Alexey R. Downloaded Nov 7, 2013
- Александр Downloaded Oct 28, 2013
- Yam P. Downloaded Oct 26, 2013
- Bhong C. Downloaded Oct 9, 2013
- Manuel C. Downloaded Sep 27, 2013
- Flávio L. Downloaded Sep 18, 2013