Select! Music Player Tablet
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By mikrosonic
Browse seamlessly through your music collection. Create playlists with ease and have full control over your music:
★ The thoughtfully designed all-in-one-view interface takes full advantage of the larger tablet screens.
★ Optimized for innovative multi-touch control. Swipe through your music by cover art and organize it by drag & drop.
★ Use the quick search with autocompletion to jump to an album or artist. Or use the real-time detail search to find a particular track.
★ Playlist oriented: Manage, arrange and play your music and always know what will play next.
★ The unique waveform display serves as a precise seekbar. See what's playing with the graphic equalizer or use the full screen visualization of your music.
- Clearly arranged all-in-one-view application
- Browse your music by albums, artists, genres, playlists and tracks
- Advanced playlist system
- Smart playlists: Recently Added, Recently Played, Most Played
- Drag & Drop and multi-touch control
- Powerful search engine
- Quick-Search with autocompletion
- Detailed search
- Unique waveform display that visualizes your music
- Cover grids and stacks
- 10 band graphical equalizer
- Full screen audio visualizer
- Notification bar player
- Audio engine based on FFmpeg
- Supported formats: mp3, mp4/m4a, aac, wma, ogg vorbis, flac, wav, aiff
- Supports 7 to 10 inch tablets
- Works in portrait and landscape view
- Works on tablets with screens from 7 inch on
- Android 3.2 or higher
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768 (XGA) or higher
- 1 GHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
The Select! Pro version of this app is ad-free.
Help us to improve Select! even further and send your ideas, feature requests and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: select! player erkennt keine cover, select! music player, music player with playlist tablet.
- Improvements for devices with a 48 kHz sample rate
- Android 4.4 enhancements
- Fix for truncated overlays on Nexus 7
- Fix for Album/Artist Cover display when folding or unfolding the playlist
- Adjustments for the Kindle HD and other 7 inch tablets
- GUI optimization for better scrolling performance
- GUI font size harmonization
- Contrast of play count font improved
- Updated to the latest decoders
- Fix for a crash that occurred when changing the orientation repeatedly