smart Chords & tools (guitar..
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Martin Schüle
smartChord provides you also scales, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Reverse chord finder :-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
Absolutely free, no advertising!!!
Tags: joede, akkordfolgen generator, smartchord, アプリ basicchords for ukulele, smart chord, alle gitarrengriffe barre in bünde, what are the guitar note for relax take your time, cavaquinho tonleiter, smart chords & tools (guitar, amazing chords tool.
- New feature: Chord name, also known as reverse chords finder.
This feature finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord
- Unification of chord names.
* All 'min' chords are replaced by 'm' (e.g. Cmin removed, as Cm was already there)
* All 'j' chords are replaced by 'maj' (e.g. Cj7 removed, as Cmaj7 was already there)
* Now option notes are separated by '/' (e.g. Cm7b5 removed, but Cm7/b5 added)
- Minor changes
- More tunings
- Seyed Mohsen S. Downloaded 1d ago
- Alejandro L. Downloaded Dec 6, 2013
- Ulrich O. Downloaded Nov 11, 2013
- Jhonatan T. Downloaded Nov 8, 2013
- Patricia C. Downloaded Nov 5, 2013
- gordon94 Downloaded Aug 12, 2013
- Rui C. Downloaded Aug 11, 2013
- Vrantsi Downloaded Jul 27, 2013
- Gilbert P. Downloaded Jul 21, 2013