500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
- Instantly scans your music library, your Google Music account, and your Last.fm app to track your favorite artists.
- Import your favorite artists from your Facebook, Pandora, or Last.fm accounts.
- Get a personalized, local concert calendar for your bands.
- Notifications when new concerts are announced, pushed to your phone
- For every concert, see the line-up, venue, map, all the ticket options, invite friends, or add to your device's calendar.
- Browse all events in your city or any city worldwide. Add/edit more locations.
- For ICS users:
* handy home screen widgets for your plans and recently added events so you don’t miss out.
* use Android Beam to share concerts directly with your friends.
- Customize your tracked artist list, so you never miss your favorite bands live.
- Browse the full tour schedule for your favorite artists.
- Keep track of your concert plans.
If you have problems with the app, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Songkick username, if you have one.
“If I had to choose one concert recommendation service above all the others, I would pick Songkick.”
“With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market.”
-- The Guardian
“Songkick isn’t the only music listings site… But Songkick has emerged as the leader.”
-- New York Times
Tags: songkick concerts, songkick doesnt track my library.
- New "Your Plans" widget lets you view all concerts you've marked as "I'm going" or "I might go"
- Bug fixes