500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Last.fm and Pandora
- Didn't find any. Did you?
An interactive calendar for keeping track of the upcoming concerts
Songkick Concerts is an application for music fans that helps you keep track of your favorite bands. With Songkick, you'll never miss their concerts, as they will all be listed in the calendar.
The design is simple and attractive and it lets you import your artists from Last.fm and Pandora.
It's really easy to use and it creates a personalized calendar with your musical tastes.
What's not to love?
- Instantly scans your music library, your Google Music account, and your Last.fm app to track your favorite artists.
- Import your favorite artists from your Facebook, Pandora, or Last.fm accounts.
- Get a personalized, local concert calendar for your bands.
- Notifications when new concerts are announced, pushed to your phone
- For every concert, see the line-up, venue, map, all the ticket options, invite friends, or add to your device's calendar.
- Browse all events in your city or any city worldwide. Add/edit more locations.
- For ICS users:
* handy home screen widgets for your plans and recently added events so you don’t miss out.
* use Android Beam to share concerts directly with your friends.
- Customize your tracked artist list, so you never miss your favorite bands live.
- Browse the full tour schedule for your favorite artists.
- Keep track of your concert plans.
If you have problems with the app, please e-mail: email@example.com and include your Songkick username, if you have one.
“If I had to choose one concert recommendation service above all the others, I would pick Songkick.”
“With 100,000 concerts on its global database, Songkick dominates the listings market.”
-- The Guardian
“Songkick isn’t the only music listings site… But Songkick has emerged as the leader.”
-- New York Times
- New "Your Plans" widget lets you view all concerts you've marked as "I'm going" or "I might go"
- Bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Every time I tap on one, I just get a blank "no artists " page. Don't notify me then!
Reads all your library to know your favorite artists and you can add others, and also all the cities you want and combine them. It's great for concert lovers!
Absolutely shambolic event which was hugely disappointing as I was expecting to see a true legend but instead had to endure an ever more depressing cast of wannabe DJ's and talentless break dancers. The already sparse crowd voted with their feet and when we left numbers had already dropped below double figures.
Love the website. Not the app, and here's why: 1) app is incredibly slow. I'd take a more basic UI if it meant a faster app 2) I cant browse shows by venue, which would be awesome