SoundTracking now includes a lock-screen & home-screen widget, as well as YouTube clip playback support, and more improvements! Whether you’re out with friends at a party, walking outdoors with your headphones on, or just hanging out with the radio on, the SoundTracking app now allows you to easily share your favorite jam. Beginner tip: start by posting your "Song of the Day" or what music is "Now Playing".
* Available now for 7” Android tablets
* Discover and play music videos with friends - When listening to someone’s shared music moment, you can now view the song’s Youtube music video inside the SoundTracking app (not sending the user outside to the Youtube app)
* Widget for your phone’s home screen - Quickly identify and share what song you’re listening to, right from your locked homescreen.
* Song dedications and tagging - Whether you’re dedicating a song to a friend or you’re listening to a song with them, you can tag your friends and they’ll receive an automatic notification about it. (Hint: Birthdays!)
* Trending Nearby - Discover new music and soundtrackers right in your own city and neighborhood using the Nearby view in the Trending section.
* Faster music identification with improved album cover images.
* Powerful new music search engine - Search over 26 million tracks by song title or artist name and get instant results as you type.
* Social Networks integrated with our Android app: Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
* Music services now integrated with our Android app: Youtube, Spotify and RDIO
Tags: delete post i loved soundtracking app, how to integrate oirdio with an app, sound tracking for kimness, soundtracking for android.
Recently changed in this version:
Instagram x SoundTracking
* You can now choose and select your beautifully filtered Instagram photos for your SoundTracking posts
* You can share Your SoundTracking posts as "music postcard" image to your Instagram feed
* Want to let your Instagram followers know to follow your music on ST? Now you can promote your ST profile directly on Instagram. (Music and Photos go so well together...)
* Customize your notification tone