Speedy Spectrum Analyzer
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Thank you everyone for making this the top spectrum analyser application on the market. I am dedicated to making this app work well for you! Risk-free purchase; I will refund your money (even beyond Google's 15 min window) if the app does not work for you.
* Both Logarithmic & Linear frequency axis
* Smooth, joyful pinch-to-zoom! Pinch to zoom in on ANY signal section... and zoom... and zoom...
* Pan (vertical and horizontal) by simply dragging the screen
* Dynamically adjusting FFT size, up to 16384 bins (for 2-3 Hz accuracy!), based on the optimal size for your screen.
* Exponential averaging (adjustable)
* Peak hold overlay
* Share screen snapshots easily
* Range set - full audio range from 20Hz, up to 22kHz!
* Peak & valley measurements with crossbar tools
* Adjustable dB levels for ceiling / floor
* And many more!
Designed & tested to work on Honeycomb, Gingerbread, and Froyo.
If you have ANY problems with this release, or requests - email firstname.lastname@example.org. I *will* respond, and work towards fixing your issue. And if I can't fix it, I will give you a full refund.
The screenshots show some of the dynamic zooming capabilities, and the linear vs logarithmic modes. The first screenshot shows the analyser in linear mode, while the next shows logarithmic. The screenshots show the mic on the OG Droid phone capturing a test tone at 21kHz, in addition to other frequencies. Nice real-time analyzer!
The last two screenshots show a zoomed in signal at the lower frequency range - same signal sample (paused again), with two different windows applied.
I am honoured and humbled by each and every purchase made; thank you!
Email for contact is email@example.com
Thank you everyone for purchasing - the response has been great! I appreciate all the encouraging emails.
Purchases are risk free - I offer refunds past the 15-minute window if it does not work on your hardware for some reason.
H/W Updates across all versions:
All reported hardware issues have been resolved - these are listed below for documentation:
Fix for Toshiba Thrive, and Dell Streak mic input issue.
Fix for Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S SGH)! Thanks for the report Red Baron - if this update fixes your problem, I would appreciate an update to your review.
Contains workaround for the Atrix phone hardware microphone issue. UPDATE: Fix confirmed! Thank you Motorola engineering for the workaround.
My goal is to make a useful spectrum / spectral analyser tool for audio professionals, engineers, installers, etc. Signal processing is useful in many fields, from microphone analysis to RTA, to engineering / technical fields. Let me know how you use it! I find it fascinating the different uses.
Here are the permissions the app requests, and why:
To capture audio from the Microphone to display
Save the graph to an image, and send it via email.
Please feel free to email me with any questions, concerns, requests, etc. I love feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: speedy spectrum analyzer, spectrum analyzer, speedy spectrum, spectrum analyser, speedy spectrum analyser, spectral analysis, spectrum analysis, speedy analyzer, speedyspectrum, spectrum analyzer screen.
* Peak Hold Overlay option
* Peak Hold long-press enable
* 48 kHz audio sample rate option (device dependent; will fall back to 44.1kHz if your device does not support 48kHz)
* Select between 'Default' and 'Front' mic (device dependent)
* Fix for Toshiba Thrive & Dell Streak mic issue
Some lists where this application appears: AudioApps.