10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Play online and offline
- Manage your playlists
- Hugest licensed songs database
- Share music through internal messages or social networks
- Scrobble tracks to Last.fm
- Only for Premium accounts (no trial)
- Widgets should be enhanced
Bear in mind that you only will be able to use Spotify if you have a Premium subscription.
Mobile version layout is quite similar to its desktop version. The way everything is set up won't be look weird to you. From the dashboard you can check out your inbox, library, starred, local music and playlists. All this tabs are sync with your desktop version, so you will find your actual inbox messages, the libraries imported, you starred albums/songs/playlists. Local Music is the section from where you can view and play music located in your devices, as well as the ones set to played offline. Sync always better over WiFi, due to the amount of data consumption.
Regarding playlists, you can choose the one you want to listen to, play it in order or shuffle it. You can search for songs/albums/artists and add them to your playlists while on-the-go. Actually from the app you can add, remove, star, sort by and perform almost everything you can carry on the desktop version.
When you start playing a song, it shows the play bar, the control buttons (star, reward, forward, play pause) and the album cover. You can hide this tab and continue navigating through the app. What's more, you can go to home and let it playing background, as well as control it from its widget or notifications panel bar. You can also share music with you friends by sending it to their inbox. In addition, music you're listening to can be posted on your social network.
Spotify is a great app regarding UI, sound quality, ease of use and sync with its desktop version. Spotify Ltd. has done a great job with it. It's a pity that there isn't any trial version for non-Premium users.
Premium 48-hour free trial
If you haven’t tried Premium before, you can try it for 48-hours, completely free. Just download the app and log in using your Facebook account*. After your trial, you can still listen to your own music, or subscribe to...
Premium is the top-of-the-range Spotify experience. Now you can sync all your favourite playlists to your phone and listen offline. Or go online and stream anything you like from the Spotify library. It’s access all areas with Premium.
Praise for Spotify
- "Spotify is so good" – Mark Zuckerberg - CEO and Founder of Facebook
- "The celestial jukebox is no pipe dream; it’s here now." - Time
- "Spotify makes music fun again, just like the iPod did nearly 10 years ago." – Billboard.biz
Spotify Premium features
• Instant access to millions of songs
• Stream online
• Listen offline – no mobile connection needed
• Share music with your friends
• Star your favourite tracks
• Wirelessly sync your own music to your Android
• Create and sync playlists
• Send the music you’re enjoying direct to Last.fm & Facebook
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
Recently changed in this version:
Fixed: Some users were getting stuck on a white screen at startup.
Fixed: Some users were unable to start the app.
Last activity on Spotify
- chulbulpandey842 Downloaded 2d ago
- biblejock777 Favorited 3d ago
- ASDFGHJKLERTYUI Favorited 10h ago
- vizarddm7 Downloaded 14h ago
- MaddieBeasley Favorited May 15, 2013
- zoebuggy Downloaded May 12, 2013
- David Spencer Downloaded May 8, 2013
- cortez.cantu Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- llllooooollll Downloaded Apr 28, 2013
Lists with: Spotify
Comments and ratings for Spotify
I can listen to all the music I want. Nuff said.
I have been a happy Spotify user for 5 months now I have had no problems.. up until 2 updates ago. my first.problem: I open the app listen to music I have downloaded stop the music close the app then not more the 5 mins later I must force close the app. M
Love Spotify! Great for discovering new music. The subscription price is well worth it. Only issue: it would be great to have more organization options, like sort by artist and an automatic master library (similar to iTunes). Thanks for quickly fixing
Great love it
Good too hear music
This app needs to have basic feature such as Bluetooth text data displayed in car. All other apps in the category does so. Stop being lazy.