10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Spotimote turns your phone in a remote control for Spotify. With it, you can control Spotify from anywhere in the house.
It's ideal for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
(It requires the installation of the Spotimote server on your PC. Get it for free from http://www.nodria.com)
- Control what's playing now: play/pause, next/previous track, Spotify/PC sound volume, shuffle, repeat, track pos
- Search for tracks, artists, albums
- Access your playlists, selection, downloads, library, personal music...
- Control the play queue
- Launch track/artist radio
- Star/Unstar tracks
- Access your tracks history
- Add tracks to playlists (Spotify premium users)
- Manage your favorites (tracks, albums, artists, playlists...)
- Lockscreen controls
- Auto pause on incoming calls
- View played tracks history
If you have any trouble using spotimote, please send me an e-mail or leave a message on the forum (http://www.nodria.com/forum).
Spotimote communicates with the Spotimote server component over Wifi. Make sure your phone and your computer are connected on the same wifi network to establish the connection.
After the installation of the Spotimote server component, when you launch it for the first time, you may be prompted by the Windows Firewall. You have to authorize the server component to access the network or it won't be able to communicate with your phone/tablet.
About the permissions, the "READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY" permission is required to let spotimote automatically pause the music when an incoming call is received on the phone.
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
Tags: bubbleupnp spotify, spotify bubbleupnp, bubble upnp spotify, spotify bubble upnp, evoluon spotimote, spotify upnp, spotify read phone status and identity, bubbleupnp spotifi, does spotimote need upnp, upnp spotify.
- Bug fixes
- UI improvements
- Lockscreen controls and widget
- Artists, Albums and Tracks tabs for Starred tracks, Library, Queue and History
- Bug fixes
- UI improvments
- Access to playlists for Spotify Free and Unlimited users
- View similar artists
- Access to Tops