5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It is a small and fast pattern based sequencer (tracker) with modular synthesizers.
With this program you can compose music anywhere. On any device. It also available (for FREE!) for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Maemo, Meego, PalmOS, Windows Mobile and iOS.
You can read more info about the music trackers here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracker_(music_software)
[ Key features ]
• Modular interface.
• Highly optimized synth algorithms.
• Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples.
• Multitrack WAV export;
• MIDI import/export;
• Mic/Line-in recording;
• Real-time recording of any types of sound events;
• XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import.
[ Brief instruction ]
The main menu - button with wrench in the upper right corner of the screen.
Use multitouch to scale/move content of timeline and pattern editor.
How to connect one module to another? For multitouch devices: first touch on source, second touch on destination. For other devices: select the first module (source); click on the LINK button; select the second module (destination).
Official SunVox homepage, user manual, video tutorials:
Publish your SunVox songs here:
Known solutions for some problems:
[ Built-in synthesizers & effects ]
• Analog Generator;
• DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
• FM synthesizer;
• MetaModule (use it to build your own synths/effects);
• Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF);
• SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for warm atmospheric sounds);
• Side Chain Compressor;
• 3Band equalizer;
• Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
• Loop (for glitch effects);
• Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
• Vorbis Player;
• and more ...
[ Keywords ]
synth, synthesizer, beatmachine, daw, music creation, professional, demoscene
Tags: sunvox android download, linein recording android, android and "fm synthesizer", sunvox android tutorial, sunvox apps for android os.
Recently changed in this version:
* additional LFO module waveforms: sin2 (correct sine), saw, saw2;
* added ability to record into the selected Sampler slot;
* fixed bug with JACK MIDI input;
* fixed bug with the Sampler base note calculation;
* base note for the Vorbis Player is C5;
* new song (examples): april_song.