10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
If you like the application, you can purchase the ad-free version TapMetronome Pro, with 8 available beats per measure.
Main features of TapMetronome:
- Excellent accuracy and designed to keep in time thanks to one of the most precise time engine.
- Fine tempo tuning from 40 to 250 bpm.
- Easy time signature definition through the Patterns Panel: emphasis beats, standard beats, silences. The Patterns Panel allows to define beat subdivisions per bar (quarter, eight, sixteenth, etc.) as well as irregular rhythm patterns. Watch the video demo to see it working.
- Tap the central button at the desired tempo and Tap Metronome will start at that pace.
- Visual beat indication on the Pattern Panel at the current beats per minute.
- Vibration at the desired rate. Different vibration for accented and standard pulses.
- Save, load and delete configurations.
- 5 different HQ stereo sounds available.
- If the screen turns off, the metronome will continue playing (it helps to extend battery life)
- Unlike other market applications, if you receive a call or change to another app while the metronome is playing, TapMetronome will stop.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Korean (experimental).
Tags: metronome with vibrate function for android, metronome rythmes irréguliers, tap metronome, tap metronome android, tap metronome for android.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed a bug that caused metronome stop when turning off the screen in some devices.
- Changed several sounds. Improved global quality. Now all are stereo sounds.
- Improved stability for several devices.
- Changed menu layout.
- Overall stability improvements
- Added silence row in the Patterns Panel