TCM Music Tag Editor
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
NOTE: From v1.5.0, saving tag updates the file and MediaStore at the same time. This feature is unique not like other tag editor! If you have updated with older version(ID3TagMan), you need to edit and save again with this version to update the file.
NOTE: From v1.0.0, support editing album cover!
TCM Music Tag Editor allows to edit tag information including album art from media files. Also it provides an easy way to fix incorrect(garbled) text in tag fields as
Chinese, Korean, Japanese encoded.
* Able to edit tag information such as title, artist, album.
* Album cover update from internet search
* Album cover update from your gallery (v1.6.0).
* Provide an easy UI to fix incorrect(garbled) texts in fields at once.
* Provide file browsing to select a media file in "Files" tab.
* Landscape mode support
* English, Korean, Italian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese localized (You can contribute to support your language in http://goo.gl/kYyti)
* Quick scroll in lists.
* Support this app "Move to SD card".
* Launch Music Player in edit mode.
Keywords: MP3, Music, ID3, Tag, Editor, Encoding, Album cover, Album art, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Garbled, Audio, Music Tagging, Music Tag, Tag Editor, MP3 Tagging, iTag, Tagger
* Users Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/111490617040294605940
* Become a beta user: http://goo.gl/h7vGw1
* When your modifications are not applied to Play Music even your changes are updated on this app, Try following steps
1. Go App Info of "Google Play Music" from Settings
2. Press "Force Stop"
3. Press "Clear Data"
4. Back to "Google Play Music"
5. All Music should be updated with your changes.
Tags: tcm music tag editor apk, tcm music tag editor, tcm advert music, music tag editor, tcm editor, mp3 tag editorapk, best tag editor, tcm music tag, tcm ad music, musictageditorapk.
* FIXED: RuntimeException in selecting image from my gallery (#414, #419)
* MODIFIED: Google Play Service migration due to the new Google Play Developer Program Policy. (#432)
* ADDED: Support up navigation in editing screen (#428, #423)