An android music player in the style of Amarok, Foobar2000, Exaile, etc. Songs are selected from a tree view of artist/album/song with your entire library accessible on one screen. They are then moved into a playlist that can be rearranged and saved.
- Extremely fast playlist creation and customization.
- Rearrange playlists with a two finger swipe.
- Swipe between Library view, controls, and playlist selection for fast access to any function.
- Add songs to front and end of play queue or remove them with a long press.
- Search library or current playlist for song name, artist, or album
- Standard music player features like shuffle, repeat, save playlist, etc.
Will eventually support playlist import/export via XSPF. (playlists internally stored in XSPF.)
Tags: treeview , tree view , play xspf , xspf player , 안드로이드 treeview , tree view code , xspf customizer , how to implement tree view in , treeview media example