Ultimate Guitar Tabs & Chords
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Many tabs available and different versions
- Great design
- You pay but there are other premium features
+ By Ultimate Guitar USA LLC
A great collection of tabs
ULTIMATE GUITAR TABS is a music application based on the popular website, a great source to learn how to play guitar and ukulele songs.
Search for your desired band or song and obtain the tabs to see how it can be played. Tap on a chord to see the variations and add your preferred tabs to the favorite lists to access them quicker.
The app's design and usability is quite great, as all the tabs can be accessed quickly and there are a lot of songs available, so it's probable that you find what you're looking for.
Ultimate Guitar is the creator of this app, which is highly complete and includes other premium features like printing, tuner, metronome and playback sounds.
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
- Minor bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Back in the day you had to spend alot of money for sheet music verses whats on here.good job guys thank you.
Love the bass tabs!
Absolutely great app!
2.99 for app 7.99 to upgrade to pro and .99 for each lessons this app its full of crap
I love this app. Works perfectly! !
I updated and now I cannot use it without buying it. F U! There is no more N!
I like how this app is set out, my only criticism is that after I've paid some money for it, it keeps mention another pro version to pay for. Wonder why I had to pay for this if there's a better version anyway..