Vocal Trainer - Singing Better
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By The Sign of 4 Design
Use it regularly and your singing level will benefit in all kinds of styles, whether you sing karaoke, sing in a choir, in a pop or rock band or sing classical songs. First and foremost jury's and audiences judge singers on their pitch accuracy. To improve your intonation competence, Victor Baumwolle's trainer offers you a lot of help.
The app plays vocal exercises of one to three notes, listens to you when you repeat the given notes, and displays your score. With this immediate feedback your performance level will improve quickly, and your singing confidence will increase dramatically. You practice every register of your voice, also the regions that you normally only use incidentally.
Do you have little or no voice training or singing experience? Then we recommend Victor Baumwolle's Vocal Starter Trainer.
Note: the frequency recognition needs CPU power. If the app does not run smoothly on your device, please check if your device runs a lot of background processes. Stop some of them to make the app run. Or send a mail to: email@example.com
♬ Two different levels; beginner and intermediate
♬ Seven different vocal exercises
♬ Warm up exercises to start your training session with
♬ Result screen shows score 0-100 points
♬ Introduction manual
♬ Adjustable range for different voice types
♬ Four different sounds, mastered for tablet and smart phone
♬ Adjustable sensitivity for use in different environments.
Main feature restrictions in this Lite version are:
- Resultscore, but no score graphics.
- Five lessons at beginner level, two intermediate lessons
- Two of five warm up exercises available
Required permissions for use of the microphone, Victor's internet forum and for an ad banner in the resultscreen and occasionally a Pollfish invitation. (While this is a completely free app)
New in version 2.0:
- Extended vocal range. Adapt the exercises to your voice type; soprano, mezzo, alto, tenor or baritone/bass.
- Colorizing listening ear. The 'ear' in the listening screen takes a color corresponding to the vowel you sing.
- Victor's Forum. Exchange information about the app and singing in general.
New in 3.1:
- Possibility of in app purchase of Full Edition