Volume in Notification
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This app puts a media volume and mute control in the Notifications window that can be accessed from the status bar on your tablet. It lets you adjust the volume without using the hardware volume button and without exiting the app that you're currently running. For example, you can adjust the volume of a video directly from the Notifications window while continuing to watch the video.
We developed this app because we often find it hard to use the hardware volume button on a tablet, depending on its orientation and how we have it set up in the stand. We hope you find it useful too!
Note: This app will only control media volume. In general, media volume includes music, video, and game sounds.
To use: Tap on the app icon and select Activate. This will put the volume control into the Notifications window. On the status bar, tap on the time to access the volume control.
To close: Tap on the app icon and select Deactivate.
• This app does NOT have any ads. If you are seeing ads in your Notifications window, then they are being put there by a different app.
• If the volume control does not display in the Notifications window, make sure that notifications are turned on for your device under Settings > Apps > Volume in Notification > Show notifications (check the box). Note: This setting is available for Android OS 4.1 and up only.
• Method #1: If you tap on the "time" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it will remain visible until you dismiss it. We recommend that you use this method.
• Method #2: If you tap on the "volume icon" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it might not remain visible after each button press, depending on your device and Android OS version.
• Tapping the Mute button will allow you to mute and unmute the volume.
• It's not possible to put a sliding volume bar in the Notifications window.
Tags: volume in notification, volume in notification android, volume in notification apk download, volume in notification .apk, "volume in notification" "jimmy hu" apk.
Recently changed in this version:
v1.4: The volume percent and status bar icon will now also update when the hardware volume buttons are used.
If you encounter any issues, please contact us: http://contact.njsoftware.com
Note: The control uses buttons because it's not possible to put a sliding volume bar in the Notifications window. If you tap on the "time" in the status bar to access the volume control, it will remain visible until you dismiss it.
Last activity on Volume in Notification
- tsukaza Downloaded 3d ago
- Miron22 Downloaded May 1, 2013
- joy151 Downloaded Apr 28, 2013
- STEVE_MARS00 Downloaded Apr 7, 2013
- mogotogo Downloaded Mar 20, 2013
- lorenzoguns21 Downloaded Mar 16, 2013
- Smiley9708 Downloaded Mar 6, 2013
- beratus Downloaded Mar 5, 2013
- stefan150 Downloaded Mar 3, 2013