WABE Public Radio App
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Listener-Interactive
The WABE Public Radio App allows you to listen to WABE Public Radio, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedule for all the streams at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for programs, and wake up to WABE with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from WABE even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for every WABE stream!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to WABE in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access WABE Public Radio programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The WABE Public Radio App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or programs across hundreds of stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The WABE Public Radio App is brought to you by the people at WABE Public Radio and Listener-Interactive. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support WABE Public Radio by becoming a member today!
Improvements based upon listener feedback
Use device "back" button to move to a prior screen.