WavePad Free Audio Editor
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Work within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting recordings from other files, or apply effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
Ideal for journalists and other professionals who need to make recordings on the go, Pocket WavePad makes it easy to store or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Work with multiple audio files
• Supports auto-trim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
• Supported with mobile ads
Tags: wavepad, waveform viewer, pocket wave pad no hard drive space.
- Improved Speed of wave drawing and playback.
- Added exporting to a folder on the device.
- Improved file browser.
- Added vertical zoom in waveform
- Added side scrolling controls in the waveform
- Fixed saving mp3 issues
- Fixed import issues
- Added file associations so you can browse to an audio file and open it with wavepad.
- Added support for importing additional formats like amr, aac, ogg, flac, and more.
- Now allows recording when screen turns off.