Plays many types of audio file formats that Android does not support. These can be email attachments or files downloaded to your SD card, like wav voice-mail, music, midi, and many other file formats. Note: To play files from the SD card, install a file manager application (ES File Explorer is an excellent choice)
** NO ADS ** NO INVASIVE PERMISSIONS **
WavPlayer is designed to be a lightweight application. Once another task is started or the application loses focus, WavPlayer will quit and free all system resources.
DROID USERS: To fix the 1-second skip/loop bug in wav files, enable the 'Favor custom decoder' option in the settings.
** Please email me if you need to report a bug or have an issue. **
Haptic feedback (vibration), REW/FF buttons, and amplify button can be disabled from the settings screen.
Need a new format added or want to suggest a feature? Please email!
* NEW! Option to automatically select speaker or earpiece. When set, hold phone to ear to enable earpiece.
* NEW! Automatically pause playback when a wired headset is removed
* NEW! Interface can now be rotated
* Amplify audio volume up to three levels and optionally set a default level
(not all audio formats are compatible)
* Pause / Play
* Random Seek / Slider
* Fast Forward and Rewind Buttons
* Play through Speaker, Earpiece or Headset
* Haptic feedback (vibration)
* Move to SD Card
File types supported:
* aac (non-DRM)
* flac (up to 48kHz)
* m4a, m4b (*see note below)
* qcp (QCELP format only)
* ra, rm (SIPR, COOK formats only)
* shn (Shorten file format)
WAV compression formats supported:
* 0x0001 PCM Linear (up to 24-bit)
* 0x0002 MS ADPCM
* 0x0003 IEEE Float
* 0x0006 ALaw/a-Law
* 0x0007 MuLaw/uLaw/u-Law
* 0x0010 OKI ADPCM
* 0x0011 IMA/DVI ADPCM
* 0x0017 Dialogic OKI ADPCM
* 0x0022 DSP TrueSpeech
* 0x0031 GSM/MS GSM
* 0x0050 MPEG-1 layer 1, 2
* 0x0055 MPEG-1 layer 3
* 0x0133 G.729
Also includes playback support for all Android core media formats. Your device must be able to play these with the built-in player.
Note: Audiobook files (m4a, m4b) longer than ~3 hours will not play with this version. Playback support is being developed. Send me an email if you would like to be notified when support has been added.
Reported to play the following VOIP email attachments:
Lingo, Magic Jack, Asterisk, Cisco Unity, ShoreTel, Switchvox, Vonage, TalkSwitch, Inter-Tel Axxess, trixbox CE, Swisscom COMBOX, Zultys, AVM FRITZ!Box, TDS, LiberailVoIP, ObjectWorld CallAttendant, BroadVoice, U-verse, PhonePower, Cablevision Optimum Voice, Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging System, AVST CallXpress, netTALK DUO, WOW! Phone, Avaya CallPilot, France Telecom-Orange, Swyx Netphone ab, Evernote, Interactive Intelligence, Acanac, Budgetphone
Keywords: email audio attachment, voicemail player, Wav Player, Remote Wave, Voice Mail, VoIP, Voice Over IP, messagerie vocale, fichier
Tags: wav player, wavplayer, wav player app, wav player for voicemail, droid bionic cisco unity voicemail app, lications email wav, wavplayer by dennis lockshine, 21 wav player, recording wav 48khz 22, دانلودwav player.
* Fix 'Exception (1-2): Device Busy' bug
* Fix 'Exception (15): AudioFormat=5555: null' bug
* Bug fixes for Motorola devices
* Option to disable headset icon
* Bug fixes
* Requires Android 2.0+
* Support g729 format
* Scroll long filenames; show real filename for email attachments
* Option to auto-select speaker/earpiece. Hold phone to ear to enable earpiece.
* Show headset icon when connected, auto-pause when disconnected
* Support phone rotation