WEMU Public Radio App
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Send SMS.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Read or write the system settings.
Displaying 3 of 12 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.6 released on January 03, 2014.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.5 released on December 17, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on December 07, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on June 23, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on March 06, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on February 25, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 6 - show all
Users who installed this also installed