WFSU Public Radio App
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Send SMS.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Read or write the system settings.
Displaying 3 of 12 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.0 released on July 17, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on May 1, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.3 released on March 15, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.0 released on February 18, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.4 released on January 12, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on December 10, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on October 17, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on October 12, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on July 10, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on July 1, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on June 25, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on June 25, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 12 - show all
Users who installed this also installed