WGLT Public Radio App
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Broadcast sticky intents, thus allowing quick data retrieval held by the system.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Send SMS.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Read or write the system settings.
Displaying 3 of 12 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.1 released on September 5, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on July 21, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3.2 released on July 21, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on January 13, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on January 3, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on August 21, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on August 10, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1 downloads level reached on July 10, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on July 8, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 9 - show all
Users who installed this also installed