WildSpectra Mobile Pro
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Keith Wiley
plus recording and post-processing-routines ,
plus mechanical (pocket) watch regulation (timing machine) ala beat-counting.
- Up to 48kHz sampling rate on some devices.
- Multiple FFT transform-sizes and windowing functions.
- Multiple spectrogram views (amplitude, power, dB) and color palettes.
- Axis labels (time/frequency).
- Additional real-time views:
+ 1/n octave-band spectrum (from 1 to 12 bands)
+ Level meter
+ Beat-counter "timing machine" (mechanical pocket watch regulation via regulator)
+ Integrated spectra (loudness) with beat-markers
- Post-processing routines:
- Save/open WAV files.
- Inverted UI orients primary mic forward for improved audio response.
PLEASE READ THE INCLUDED DOCUMENTATION OR EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.
The version history has a complete list of recent changes.
Tags: wildspectra mobile pro, wildspectra mobile, wildspectra, gnuplot octave, androspectro, real time audio processing 2011, activepinger, how to use wildspectra for regulate watches as timing machine, code audio processing, audio filesize calculate time.
See vsn hist for details
-Settings were not properly saved.
-Tutorial text size.
-Pref to reorder menu.
-Beat-detection-threshold changes, especially to improve tablet performance.
-Integrated-spectra shows lower threshold.
-BPH on beat-counter.
-Blank spectrogram warning.