XenoAmp Music Player BETA
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ssuukk
Why try another music player when you've seen them all, and you use a better one anyway? Well - you haven't seen a music player like this. And believe me - mine's much bigger than yours!
Forget screenshots, watch it move!
- Gapless playback on Jelly Bean!
- Standard audio controls: bass boost, equalizer, virtualizer (audio widening), etc.
- Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
- Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
- Replaygain support
- Replay all media format supported by your Android version: mp3, flac, vorbis
- Viper Audio equalizer supported where available
- Experimental FFMpeg playback engine. Tested with: MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x. APE broken.
Media management features:
- Full id3v2 and VORBISCOMMENT reading and writing
- Browse your collection faster than ever - see it on a 2D pinch-to-zoom-able matrix with customizable axii
- Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well - not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
- Quckly sweep between records in selected artist's discography
- Picking from zoomable matrix too fancy? Choose your tracks the way geeks do it, from your own directory structure, with neat file system browser
- Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount, with neat flow-style interface
- Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
- Automatic album art downloading
- Don't like the album art XenoAmp's fuzzy logic picked? No prob - you can always choose a better one manualy
- Index and play your cifs media to create a real audio station for your home
- Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB network
- Edit tags for a bunch of tracks or mass edit by template
- Outside of XenoAmp: click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
- "native" XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
- manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
- You can't get more minimalist. Unless you turn off your display.
- No standard Android widgets, handling the player is just touch or sweep. Draw a circle for volume up/down.
- Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
- Click playlist entry to play, drag to move up/down, sweep to delete.
Bits and pieces:
- Supported music services: Subsonic, Google music, Dirble radio directory (was: Shoutcast)
- Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of the services
- Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" - get it on the Market)
- Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, CUE and recursively into playlists inside them
- M3U* and PLS handle local, HTTP, Subsonic, DLNA (UPnP) and SMB entries
- Browse and search 8Tracks
- Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
- Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
- Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1x1, 4x1 and 4x2
- Respects .nomedia
- Most features working on Gingerbread (API 10), could probably be made to work on Froyo (they used to, but since all my friends migrated to GB I can't say if it is still working)
- Low end machines supported, working fluently on HTC Touch Pro2 (and that's a 528 Mhz CPU!). OK, not enough memory to display covers, but still usable.
- Sleep timer
- Voice commands
- Remote control via web interface
- Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot - all this in one bundle!
Tags: xenoamp, xenoamp apk, zplayer widget, xenoamp tutorial, vk.com tryroom, xenoamp 0.347 downloaf, minimalist music player, xenoamp music player, zplayer ウィジェット, bassboost and eq not working in xenoamp.
Fix: Xeno will retry getting Google Music authorization not only from prefs screen
Fix: some stability fixes