Xplay music player
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Good-looking layout
- Desktop and lock screen widgets
- Equalizer and presets
- Tags and playlists
- No sharing options
- Music management could be enhanced
Xplay music is a good-looking music player focused on the equalizer
Actually it has a equalizer visualization that allows you to manage the Hz to make it sound perfect. You can enable/disable the equalizer visualization just by tapping on the right-middle button. There are some basic presets like Pop, Hip-Hop, Jazz, etc... or you can adjust it to your liking and save as a personal preset.
You can browser you music library and create, delete or edit playlist. Bear in mind that it just plays music stored in your local. You can set tags for a handier management of your library, choose visualization (there are up to 6 types), adjust volume and other settings from preferences or even set your track as ringtone from the app. It brings two lock screen widget and four (different sizes) desktop widgets.
It's set in a clear and simple white and grey layout focused on easiness. Recommendable.
- Multiple formats support: ape, flac, m4a, mpc, ogg, tta, wma, wv, mp3, wav.
- Powerful tag scanner, fixed encoding troubles
- Without ad
- 10 band eq, Bass boost, Treble boost, balance.
- Sleep timer
- Last fm scrobbler
- Absolutely free.
- Browse your music library and playlists (delete, edit, create).
- Playback of folders.
- Gorgeous design.
- Ability to edit the tags.
- Two lock screen widget widget and four desktop.
- Rating system.
- Hopefully fixed hardware acceleration troubles on adnroid 3.0 and higher.
- Other minor fixes.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Causes extreme audio distortion....apart from that everything is fine
This player is great...the only one that will play all my music besides poweramp but it wudnt open after 4 days... Please fix
It doesn't open the songs on the sd card baaaaaaad appppppp