ENR Mobile News provides award-winning news and analysis geared for construction professionals in the AEC industry. This app provides industry essentials, such as tips on new projects, people news and more—part of an exclusive look at ENR’s content that is free for a limited time.
Download this app and stay up-to-date on breaking news in the world of engineering and construction.
· ENR’s Top News stories updated every day
· ENR stories by section (Equipment, Buildings, Business Management, Infrastructure, Policy, People, Tech and Opinion)
· News by Geographic Region (California, Midwest, Mountain States, New York, Southeast, Southwest, TX & LA)
· Compelling video, delivered right in the app
· Real-time Twitter feed with the latest news and Tweets from ENR’s editors
· Share articles to Facebook or Twitter, or send via e-mail to yourself or a friend
Engineering News-Record provides the news, analysis, commentary and data that construction industry professionals need to do their jobs more effectively. Our 60,000 paid subscribers receive print magazines, electronic newsletters, daily news alerts, and have full access to all content on our website, ENR.com. The website also offers free content that expands its audience to 150,000 visitors a month. ENR's world-wide audience includes contractors, project owners, engineers, architects, government regulators and industry suppliers. ENR connects diverse sectors of the industry with coverage that everyone needs about issues such as business management, design, construction methods, technology, safety, law, legislation, environment, education and workforce.