Feeder (News, RSS, Blogs)
by: Idan Yael • 77
Feeder is a RSS news reader on steroids.
Feeder aggregates all your news sites, blogs and RSS feeds into one informative and easy to use feed.
With Feeder you get all your updates in one place.
Browse your favorite sites and blogs individually, by tags/topics, or join them all together in one aggregated feed.
Get push notifications when a site or blog you are subscribed to publishes a new article.
You can even get push notifications upon publish of a new article, talking about a specific topic you follow.
Feeder will get the content you wish to follow from virtually any RSS enabled site (News, Blogs, Forums, Social feeds) on the web. You can search for your favorite sites or add their direct feed url.
Feeder also supports synchronization across all of your devices - so your configuration will go with you whether you are using your phone or your tablet.
Feeder is a young app! Please use the 'Send Feedback' or send an email if you encounter an error/bug or have the next great feature idea.
Want to become a Beta Tester of Feeder and enjoy the best and latest features and bugs ? :)
Join the beta community in Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106241283440999246958
and read the "About this community" section for instructions.
Note: Beta versions are less stable then the release ones and WILL contain bugs. Should be used only by those who want to help the development process of the app.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / INTERNET - To communicate with the app backend server
- WAKE_LOCK / GCM - To get push notifications upon user request (required by Google's platform)
- VIBRATE - For the push notifications in case the default device behavior is vibrating as well as ringing.
- READ_CONTACTS - Auto completing contacts email addresses when inviting your friends to use the app (in the removing ad's process)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Caching news items images for optimized performance.
- GET_ACCOUNTS - To identify the user using the app and be able to save the user configuration and synchronize them across devices.