Brought to you buy Key Publishing Ltd, Europe’s Leading Transport Publisher
Hornby Magazine is a monthly independent model railway magazine written by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. It takes a unique approach to railway modelling with both the relatively inexperienced and the seasoned modeller in mind.
Focusing mainly on 00 Gauge but regularly featuring N gauge, Hornby Magazine was the first to offer step-by-step guides, giving modellers hints and tips on how to get the most from the hobby. The very best photography, latest news, reviews and features inspire and inform modellers of all abilities.
Hornby Magazine is a great introduction to newcomers whilst keeping those returning to the hobby up-to-date with the latest technology and changes, presented in an easy to understand format.
Regular features include:
• National and international news on the latest developments in the railway modelling world.
• Parker’s Guide – Phil Parker’s step by step guide to creating your own model railway layout, all the hints, tips and techniques any railway modeller would need.
• Reviews – The latest products, locomotives, train sets, software and accessories from the likes of Bachmann, Hornby, Dapol, Heljan and Vitrains.
• Show Guide – Shows, events and swap meets organised by model railway clubs, societies and associations.
• Reality Check - Archive pictures of railways stations, rolling stock and the surrounding areas to help make your layout as realistic as possible.
• Featured layouts – an in-depth look, using some spectacular photography, showcasing the very best layouts and dioramas in Britain and Europe.
For more information, visit www.hornbymagazine.com
Published by Key Publishing Ltd. The entire contents of this title is © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.
Please note: Posters or wall planners included with the printed magazine are currently unavailable with the digital version.
“HORNBY” is a registered trade mark of Hornby Hobbies Limited and is used under licence.
FREE App download with a 33 page sample issue.
In App issues:
UK £2.99. U.S $4.99. Europe €4.49. Aus $5.49.
Further discounts are available, if you subscribe.
Available subscriptions are:
Monthly subscriptions UK £2.49. U.S. $3.99. Europe €3.59. Aus $4.49 (1 issue)
12 months UK £29.99. U.S. $42.99. Europe €37.99. Aus $44.99. (12 issues)
Prices subject to change.
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Tags: ehornby magazine , free hornby magazine , hornby magazine