Hotdog Podcast Manager
by: SKOFT • 4
HOTDOG Podcast Player and Manager, designed for people on the Go.
Grab it while it's fresh.
Gather all your favourite podcasts into one convenient App. Don't have any yet? Don't worry, search or browse a huge collection of Podcasts and discover the world of podcasting. Audio or Video, at home, work, commuting, or exercising, HOTDOG Podcast is what you need.
Lock Podcasts so that they cant be deleted
* UI overhaul
* bug fixes
* "Downloading" page to monitor what is downloading
* Expanded Notification message that clicks back to App
* Improved error reporting
* "Top 50" Channels can be filtered by Country and Genre
* Default Country can be set in Main App Settings Page
* Subscribed Channels has custom settings
- "Disabled", download new podcast information, but do not notify of new podcasts (Silent mode).
- "Automatically download new podcasts", auto download new podcasts when the app checks.
Other Features include:
* Quick Playback List - App maintains a list of unplayed/unfinished podcasts for you to play quickly.
* On Screen Overlay Forward/Rewind buttons to easily skip segments you don't want to listen/watch.
* On Screen Overlay Playlist controls - skip forward/back on the playlist while watching a podcast.
* Search or Browse Podcasts from category lists.
* Add Podcasts from RSS feeds (manual URL entry or Web clicks)
* Mark Podcasts as Favourites to save it to the Favourites Tab for easy access
* Download or Stream Podcasts (but downloading podcasts always has better playback).
* Auto Resume - App remembers where you stopped on podcast playback and resumes where you left off.
* Configure downloads to only happen when connected via wireless and/or data.
* Downloads are paused if you shutdown your device, and resume when it is turned back on.
* Configure to delete downloaded files after playback
* Play podcasts when lock screen is on or screen is off (when you want to listen to podcasts on your feet).
* Auto stop playback when headphones are pulled out or bluetooth headphones disconnected (for those accidents on the Train or in the office).
Please send any feature requests or support questions to the email below.