All-New for 2017! The New York Post app for Android has been updated and is better than ever: version 3.0 features a richer, faster, more robust reading experience on your Android device.
Updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our new app has everything you expect from the Post – breaking news, exclusive gossip, insightful business reporting, opinionated columnists, and the best sports coverage around. Our latest version features more photos and video than ever before.
● Complete access to stories from all sections: news, metro, sports, business, opinion, entertainment, fashion, living, media, tech, real estate, and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section
● Enriched multimedia experience with hi-res photos and access to thousands of video clips
● Push notifications for breaking news, now easily turned on and off from app settings
● Greatly improved speed and performance
● Offline access to all recently-downloaded content
● Save articles to read later
● Adjustable text size for an optimal reading experience
● Access to the Post’s vast archive of articles, photos, and video
● Optimized for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and above
With the New York Post app for Android, our irresistible coverage is never more than a tap away.
For help or to provide us with feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our mobile apps, go to nypost.com/mobile-apps.
Tags: brian colby photography , new york, post phone no , sally brompton