The Jewish Chronicle, the world’s oldest and most trusted independent Jewish newspaper, is now available as you’ve never seen it before.
You can read it cover-to-cover in an attractive, easy-to-use format that includes all the news, features, comment and cutting-edge analysis for which it is renowned.
Download the app and take advantage of 30 days FREE access. After that, you can opt to take out a subscription for one, three or 12 months using the Google Play in-App purchase method.
FREE 30-day access to The Jewish Chronicle.
WHY IT’S WORTH IT
- Read the JC on the move - wherever you are in the world.
- Store, access and search back issues.
- Download it to read offline (entire issues or individual pages).
- Use the zoom tool for clearer reading of selected articles.
- Flip your device and read the newspaper as a double-page spread or full-screen single page.
- Tap the page selector to choose a specific page for fast navigation.
- Search by keywords to find recent content.
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook.
And remember, the newspaper in its entirety is updated every Thursday.
- £4.99 per month.
- £12.99 quarterly
- £44.99 12 months
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- The Jewish Chronicle reserves the right to alter the pricing at any point.