Australian News - Newsfusion
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Newsfusion
Forget what you know about news consumption and meet the new approach for consuming news & videos: no more duplicated news stories, no more hard work for finding the most significant stories and no more hard work for creating your personal news edition!
In Newsfusion Australian News, you'll always find a fresh, top selection of the most significant news articles & videos of Australia and its states.
* No setup or learning time required. Fire the app for the first time – and immediately see what are the current “must-know” news - from all major news outlets !
* Catch up on your own schedule: You can choose your own time-frame in one tap, so you'll be up-to-date no matter how often you're checking things out.
* Push Notifications about notable events are sent to you as they occur! Never lose a key update again. (and if you prefer not to bothered, you can turn them off :) )
* Shortcut to the Australia weather site!
* Videos curated from leading news sources
* Use the 'more coverage' feature to view all sources that covered the story (if you prefer reading it in some other news outlet)
* Choose your favorite regions/categories/topics or topics you want blocked so you can easily stay on top of the things that matter to you. If there's a specific region, news section, politician, topic or anything else you'd like to follow, this is the easiest, most efficient way to do so!
* Read it Later - free and inside the app - just choose the stories you want to read at a later time and access them easily whenever you want!
Follow and chat with us at: http://twitter.com/NewsfusionApps
We've put an enormous effort on stabilizing our new user interface following your feedbacks. Thanks for helping us reproducing the severe issues we couldn't reproduce in our lab!
This version introduces performance improvement, enhanced stability and a new cool feature - you can now swipe to change between time perspectives!
As always - we'd be happy to get any feedback you might have to email@example.com.
The Newsfusion team