BaconReader Premium for Reddit
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Intuitive UI
- Sorting options: What's hot, new, rising, top... by date
- Should be optimized for small-screen devices
+ By OneLouder Apps
BaconReader is the most popular Reddit reader
This is a must-have for Reddit junkies. It provides a very comfy layout that makes Reddit so easy to use. BaconReader UI has been optimized for both tablets and smartphones to give instant access to sub-reddits, pics, comments and everything that make Reddit the kitchen of the viral Internet.
No matter if you are an experienced redditor or if you are just now discovering Reddit. You'll get the hang of it quickly thanks to the way it is organized and the complete tutorial it comes with.
BaconReader's home is made up by two scrollable frames: one of them display the subreddits of the selected reddit, and the other display the specific subreddit content, including comments, images and sharing options.
There's no need to sign up for accessing Reddits and subreddits. However, you won't be able to comment, check inbox and post unless you do it.
BaconReader is an intuitive and full-featured BaconReader. What you were looking for.
Your MUST have bathroom news accessory, BaconReader will keep you more regular than fiber!
The EASIEST Way to Reddit is now the ONLY reddit app with a "Redditorial" guide to the front page of the internet! Now with a NEW SLIDESHOW MODE in addition to our simple list view, enjoy your news however you want it!!!
“This is the absolute best looking Reddit app around.” –Android Police
“…brings a lot to the table in terms of functionality and usability.” –Droid Life
“BaconReader Is A Great New Reddit App For Android” –Addictive Tips
BaconReader is tailored to the most experienced redditors and the newest redditors alike, making reddit so simple to use with instant access to news and post links, pics, comments, and everything else reddit.
With features like subreddit grouping, keyword and domain filtering, and immediate picture uploading, you’ve got all things reddit in one easy and delicious place: BaconReader.
Follow us at r/BaconReader for the latest and upcoming BaconReader updates and features.
* Jelly Bean compatibility with expandable notifications and other Jelly Bean features
* Complete tutorial guide to reddit, for new and experienced redditors
* FULL Screen mode
* Tablet optimized design
* Sharp, ICS inspired design, with easier reddit navigation and more sorting options
* Full user profile support
* Color coded comment threads
* Full featured reddit inbox
* Rageface and look of disapproval support
* Easy access to subreddits using the subreddit sidebar with long-press
* Search for new subreddits based on name or keyword and subscribe to them
* Please let us help you with BaconReader or reddit bugs or problems by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in 4.0.1:
- OAUTH login! MUST LOG BACK IN!
- Give reddit gold creddits to posts & comments
- Purchase reddit gold creddits
- New gilded sort option
- No ads for reddit gold users
- My Random for reddit gold users
- New internal account manager (fixes disappearing accounts)
- .gifv support - open in external browser
- Improved image caching
- Improved memory management
- Fixed crash on inbox, manage, post screens
- Fixed sub-sorts for Top & Controversial
- Several bug fixes!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
However, I wish there was a way to filter "unread" posts
Can't read 50% of the comments now and this is the paid version. Went back to reddit is fun. Sort it out!
Had the free version forever, finally got premium, then the major update came out, and at about the same time I got a new phone so I dont know which of the above might be contributing to the following problem. On my Moto X 2014 At&T, trying to open a reddit link from Chrome just opens Bacon Reader with the last page I was on in the app, not the post that I tried to open from Chrome.
This has always been my favorite Reddit app and I can't praise your team enough about how well it usually runs. Lately however I've been having a lot of issues where it auto updates a page or takes me back to the front page while reading or when I just try to go back one page. 2014 Moto X, Android 5.0
Previews, then randomly skips ahead. Used to be great.
I loved this app until recently. It has the best UI of any of the reddit apps I've seen but lately every time I'm looking at a post it just automatically updates and goes to another one. I've changed the settings to never auto update but apparently that has no bearing on the actual auto update settings because it is still doing it. It's getting rather annoying and it makes me avoid using the app.
By far and away the best Reddit app on the Play store, however the design and look of the app is frankly horrendous. If the design was updated and used material design it would be 5/5.