BaconReader Premium for Reddit
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Intuitive UI
- Sorting options: What's hot, new, rising, top... by date
- Should be optimized for small-screen devices
BaconReader is the most popular Reddit reader
This is a must-have for Reddit junkies. It provides a very comfy layout that makes Reddit so easy to use. BaconReader UI has been optimized for both tablets and smartphones to give instant access to sub-reddits, pics, comments and everything that make Reddit the kitchen of the viral Internet.
No matter if you are an experienced redditor or if you are just now discovering Reddit. You'll get the hang of it quickly thanks to the way it is organized and the complete tutorial it comes with.
BaconReader's home is made up by two scrollable frames: one of them display the subreddits of the selected reddit, and the other display the specific subreddit content, including comments, images and sharing options.
There's no need to sign up for accessing Reddits and subreddits. However, you won't be able to comment, check inbox and post unless you do it.
BaconReader is an intuitive and full-featured BaconReader. What you were looking for.
Your MUST have bathroom news accessory, BaconReader will keep you more regular than fiber!
The EASIEST Way to Reddit is now the ONLY reddit app with a "Redditorial" guide to the front page of the internet! Now with a NEW SLIDESHOW MODE in addition to our simple list view, enjoy your news however you want it!!!
“This is the absolute best looking Reddit app around.” –Android Police
“…brings a lot to the table in terms of functionality and usability.” –Droid Life
“BaconReader Is A Great New Reddit App For Android” –Addictive Tips
BaconReader is tailored to the most experienced redditors and the newest redditors alike, making reddit so simple to use with instant access to news and post links, pics, comments, and everything else reddit.
With features like subreddit grouping, keyword and domain filtering, and immediate picture uploading, you’ve got all things reddit in one easy and delicious place: BaconReader.
Follow us at r/BaconReader for the latest and upcoming BaconReader updates and features.
* Jelly Bean compatibility with expandable notifications and other Jelly Bean features
* Complete tutorial guide to reddit, for new and experienced redditors
* FULL Screen mode
* Tablet optimized design
* Sharp, ICS inspired design, with easier reddit navigation and more sorting options
* Full user profile support
* Color coded comment threads
* Full featured reddit inbox
* Rageface and look of disapproval support
* Easy access to subreddits using the subreddit sidebar with long-press
* Search for new subreddits based on name or keyword and subscribe to them
* Please let us help you with BaconReader or reddit bugs or problems by contacting our support team at email@example.com.
What's New in version 3.6:
- Added Gold Coins to posts/comments!
- Can now Save and Share comments
- Added swipe/long press menu item to View Subreddit from list view
- Fixed flashing in browser!
- Moved/Modified 'Full Screen' icon
- Fixed np.reddit.com links
- Fixed code formatting display
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I have been using bacon reader for about a year and a half and I love it's setup and functionality. Unfortunately, due to updates I constantly get a "no data" screen and the have to refresh the app, and that's doesn't even work sometimes. I hope they fix
Works good for browsing, but run into little bugs from time to time that aren't app breaking, but get pretty annoying.
Never ever had problems using this to surf reddit almost every night.
The app used to be great, but every updates increases it's instability and buginess. As it stands now, it constantly crashes, and when it doesn't I need to reset it to make it usable. A shame, because it used to be amazing.
Needs to integrate reddit gold that highlights New comments in blue in thread versus annoying green pop up at top that says New Posts Loaded that then had to be cleared everytime. Needs double tap Readability. Readability cuts off a couple of letters righ
This app works great. I'm glad there isn't any type of timer keeping track of how long I spend browsing reddit cause it'd be really depressing to look at.
Very, very nice experience on both my phone and tablet.. Frequently updated with bugfixes and new features. The reason I am giving 4 stars instead of five is because it has no support for subreddit styles. Even some custom vote icon support world be nic