BaconReader Premium for Reddit
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Intuitive UI
- Sorting options: What's hot, new, rising, top... by date
- Should be optimized for small-screen devices
+ By OneLouder Apps
BaconReader is the most popular Reddit reader
This is a must-have for Reddit junkies. It provides a very comfy layout that makes Reddit so easy to use. BaconReader UI has been optimized for both tablets and smartphones to give instant access to sub-reddits, pics, comments and everything that make Reddit the kitchen of the viral Internet.
No matter if you are an experienced redditor or if you are just now discovering Reddit. You'll get the hang of it quickly thanks to the way it is organized and the complete tutorial it comes with.
BaconReader's home is made up by two scrollable frames: one of them display the subreddits of the selected reddit, and the other display the specific subreddit content, including comments, images and sharing options.
There's no need to sign up for accessing Reddits and subreddits. However, you won't be able to comment, check inbox and post unless you do it.
BaconReader is an intuitive and full-featured BaconReader. What you were looking for.
Your MUST have bathroom news accessory, BaconReader will keep you more regular than fiber!
The EASIEST Way to Reddit is now the ONLY reddit app with a "Redditorial" guide to the front page of the internet! Now with a NEW SLIDESHOW MODE in addition to our simple list view, enjoy your news however you want it!!!
“This is the absolute best looking Reddit app around.” –Android Police
“…brings a lot to the table in terms of functionality and usability.” –Droid Life
“BaconReader Is A Great New Reddit App For Android” –Addictive Tips
BaconReader is tailored to the most experienced redditors and the newest redditors alike, making reddit so simple to use with instant access to news and post links, pics, comments, and everything else reddit.
With features like subreddit grouping, keyword and domain filtering, and immediate picture uploading, you’ve got all things reddit in one easy and delicious place: BaconReader.
Follow us at r/BaconReader for the latest and upcoming BaconReader updates and features.
* Jelly Bean compatibility with expandable notifications and other Jelly Bean features
* Complete tutorial guide to reddit, for new and experienced redditors
* FULL Screen mode
* Tablet optimized design
* Sharp, ICS inspired design, with easier reddit navigation and more sorting options
* Full user profile support
* Color coded comment threads
* Full featured reddit inbox
* Rageface and look of disapproval support
* Easy access to subreddits using the subreddit sidebar with long-press
* Search for new subreddits based on name or keyword and subscribe to them
* Please let us help you with BaconReader or reddit bugs or problems by contacting our support team at email@example.com.
What's New in 3.8.2:
- Fixed crashes on some posts
What's New in 3.8.1:
- Fixed loss of Moderator functions (must re-login)
- Fixed Edit Post issue
What's New in 3.8:
- Modified subreddit list storage
- Added support for viewing greater than 10 nested comments
- Fixed Cake Day notifications
- Fixed unread message indicator
- Fixed AndroidL crash on startup (*we do not officially support it)
- Fixed Send icon on LG G3 devices
- Fixed editing posts/comments that contain &
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Reliable app. Only downside is you cannot filter by post history (only comments) on a user profile.
Ever since today's update 8/13/14 thr app will randomly not update the page and will crash. When that happens and my screen is locked, my touch screen stops working and I have to do a battery pull
But the layout is starting to feel a little outdated. There have been a couple design changes between ICS and kit kat as well as the upcoming "L" release with material... Could we get an updated UI
This has one of the best and slickest UIs for android. It is relatively feature complete and worth your time. However, it also has some real warts with multiple accounts. Sometimes it randomly Drops your accounts information and makes you relog into each; other times it displays information from the wrong account. Its a mess like that. If you reddit with one account you're golden, else look somewh
Does what it should
Real slick app
This app keeps getting better and I keep sleeping less after every other update.