BaconReader Premium for Reddit
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Intuitive UI
- Sorting options: What's hot, new, rising, top... by date
- Should be optimized for small-screen devices
+ By OneLouder Apps
BaconReader is the most popular Reddit reader
This is a must-have for Reddit junkies. It provides a very comfy layout that makes Reddit so easy to use. BaconReader UI has been optimized for both tablets and smartphones to give instant access to sub-reddits, pics, comments and everything that make Reddit the kitchen of the viral Internet.
No matter if you are an experienced redditor or if you are just now discovering Reddit. You'll get the hang of it quickly thanks to the way it is organized and the complete tutorial it comes with.
BaconReader's home is made up by two scrollable frames: one of them display the subreddits of the selected reddit, and the other display the specific subreddit content, including comments, images and sharing options.
There's no need to sign up for accessing Reddits and subreddits. However, you won't be able to comment, check inbox and post unless you do it.
BaconReader is an intuitive and full-featured BaconReader. What you were looking for.
Your MUST have bathroom news accessory, BaconReader will keep you more regular than fiber!
The EASIEST Way to Reddit is now the ONLY reddit app with a "Redditorial" guide to the front page of the internet! Now with a NEW SLIDESHOW MODE in addition to our simple list view, enjoy your news however you want it!!!
“This is the absolute best looking Reddit app around.” –Android Police
“…brings a lot to the table in terms of functionality and usability.” –Droid Life
“BaconReader Is A Great New Reddit App For Android” –Addictive Tips
BaconReader is tailored to the most experienced redditors and the newest redditors alike, making reddit so simple to use with instant access to news and post links, pics, comments, and everything else reddit.
With features like subreddit grouping, keyword and domain filtering, and immediate picture uploading, you’ve got all things reddit in one easy and delicious place: BaconReader.
Follow us at r/BaconReader for the latest and upcoming BaconReader updates and features.
* Jelly Bean compatibility with expandable notifications and other Jelly Bean features
* Complete tutorial guide to reddit, for new and experienced redditors
* FULL Screen mode
* Tablet optimized design
* Sharp, ICS inspired design, with easier reddit navigation and more sorting options
* Full user profile support
* Color coded comment threads
* Full featured reddit inbox
* Rageface and look of disapproval support
* Easy access to subreddits using the subreddit sidebar with long-press
* Search for new subreddits based on name or keyword and subscribe to them
* Please let us help you with BaconReader or reddit bugs or problems by contacting our support team at email@example.com.
What's New in 4.0.4:
- Added CSS parser for spoilers
- Fixed crash opening posts from widget
- Fixed widget getting stuck with "loading fresh stories"
- Fixed 4x1 widget loading previous image/post
- Added refresh to 4x2 scrolling widget
- Fixed post refreshing to top when editing comment
- Fixed post refresh when voting in slideshow mode
- Fixed FrontPage is private on occasion
- Fixed crash when hiding post on tablet
- Misc bug fixes
Developers listen. Big plus!
Best reddit app out
I love this app and have been using it for a long while now but, I feel like the UI is falling a bit behind. Any plans on a UI update? Maybe Material Design?
After updating to the latest version, all of the bugs were fixed and I found out that those dead links were actually spoiler tags that work now! Keep up the good work!
And now I have. Keep up the good work!
Update fixed all the issues!
I love this app and have used it for years, but I would love a material design for the app to keep up with other apps such as Reddit News or something.