50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest Drudge Report.
* Save articles for reading later within Drudgely or save to Pocket, etc.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily navigate between articles in article view mode.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access Drudgely (optional).
* Get notified when new articles are found and ready (optional).
Keywords: Drudgereport, Drudge Report App, Drudge Widget
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Required to pause/play text-to-speech for incoming/outgoing calls.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS/PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: Required to enable background downloading of news articles if phone/tablet to set to disconnect WiFi when screen is off (optional).
Note: Please email email@example.com for bugs or other feedback instead of commenting on Google Play, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
Drudgely is NOT an official app of Drudge Report and is not affiliated with Drudge Report.
Tags: drudge report, drudgereport.commedical device taxes, drudge report use only.
Added tile layout for tablets.
User interface updated to Jelly Bean standards.
Added home and lock screen widget.
Significant performance improvement and reduced memory usage.
Added three color themes, including night theme.
Added play/pause/stop button for text-to-speech in notification (for Jellybean+).
Added summarization (in beta, can be disabled via Preferences).
Added VIBRATE permission required to prevent crash on some Android 4.2 versions.
Many bug fixes.