100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By topstcn.com
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
- 17 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
- Earthquake data source
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- See latest earthquakes around the World.
- Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
- Push alerts of earthquakes straight to your phone.
- View quakes on Google Map,Support detailed information display.
- Filter what you see (magnitude/region/depth)
- Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
- Epicentml distance (need to open GPS /support set the coordinates Manually)
- Support Historical data.
- Support collection quakes, can export the data.
- View details on source site
- earthquake, latest Quakes, magnitude,Epicentml distance, seismic, USGS, EMSC, CEIC, FGZ, JMA, CWB, INGV
Welcome to contact us feedback problem and suggestions!
- Email email@example.com
- Twitter twitter.com/earthquakesApp
Tags: earthquake app source code in, taiwan earthquake, earthquake source code, earth quake monitor lication source code, earthquake, diagrams of earthquakes, earthquake oklahoma 2011, code earthquake, earthquake monitor project source code, earthquakes in oklahoma.
---- Version 2.4.0
- Add three data source: [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology、[ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics、[OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- Fix Google Maps logo display
- Fix symbol for kilometer km
---- Version 2.3.8
- Fix list view operation long press "Add Favorites" bug.
- Fix bug, add CRETE, GREECE to EUROPE region.
- Map page optimization, using more colors to display different magnitude earthquake.