1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Perfect for engadget fans
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Engadget dot com mobile version.
This simple yet effective app brings you a light-weighed version of Engadget website.
While it's the perfect app for engadget usual readers, it's also a great app to everyone who wants to keep up to date with technology news. Its UI is as clear as it should be, becoming one of its best points at all.
With this app, you can get quick access to the Engadget Podcast and use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news, which can be shared via the usual social media wherever you're at. There's also a saving feature to bookmark articles and view while offline, which is deeply appreciated.
We wouldn't go so far as to say that Engadget is the best geek news site, that's up to you. What it's certainly true is that this app is up to it.
* A non-stop, daily stream of all the latest posts from Engadget, better optimized for phones and tablets.
* See Engadget's features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
* Check out Engadget videos and photo galleries of the latest news and gadgets
* Share Engadget content via any app on your device that supports sharing
* Engadget Podcast now supports background playback
* Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news or provide us with feedback on the app
* Save Engadget articles to keep all your favorite posts in one place
* Widget and Daydream support keep you constantly updated
* Intuitive and clear interface
* This build resolves the intermittent content loading issue
* More performance improvements coming shortly
Fantastic app! I can't stop checking it over the day for new gadget and product news. All in nice bite size articles that are just right for my attention span. ( being a bloke )
Ad Free now blocks pictures in your app. Did not do this previously. Whatever you guys did in recent update makes Ad Free think pics are ads. Fix this.
I too was having issues with images that didn't show up, until I read here in the comments that they are being blocked by AdAway... turns out this is correct. I disabled AdAway, launched Engadget and images are loaded again. Not sure what changed cause it used to work fine with AdAway running. Anyways, not sure if this app is worth turning off my ad blocker. Would be nice to see another solution.
Great reading app
Turned buggy after latest update and now I have a bug number running across the screen where the articles were. Takes ages to update compared to previous versions.
Very laggy when scrolling
New update freezing movement towards down