1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Perfect for engadget fans
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By AOL Inc.
Engadget dot com mobile version.
This simple yet effective app brings you a light-weighed version of Engadget website.
While it's the perfect app for engadget usual readers, it's also a great app to everyone who wants to keep up to date with technology news. Its UI is as clear as it should be, becoming one of its best points at all.
With this app, you can get quick access to the Engadget Podcast and use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news, which can be shared via the usual social media wherever you're at. There's also a saving feature to bookmark articles and view while offline, which is deeply appreciated.
We wouldn't go so far as to say that Engadget is the best geek news site, that's up to you. What it's certainly true is that this app is up to it.
* A non-stop, daily stream of all the latest posts from Engadget, better optimized for phones and tablets.
* See Engadget's features, reviews, unboxings, and hands-on coverage as it happens
* Check out Engadget videos and photo galleries of the latest news and gadgets
* Share Engadget content via any app on your device that supports sharing
* Engadget Podcast now supports background playback
* Use the in-app option to tip Engadget on breaking news or provide us with feedback on the app
* Save Engadget articles to keep all your favorite posts in one place
* Widget and Daydream support keep you constantly updated
* Intuitive and clear interface
* Scrolling speed and performance greatly increased
* Notification delivery issue resolved
* Other performance improvements
Can't use this app anymore even emailed yous about this and yous never even bothered to check it. Add support for art on Android L!!!!!
Good to see app getting improved scrolling is alot nicer
Fully working well, UI is much improved but stills feels a bit clunky aesthetically
While android L is officially not released, all other app work fine on Android L except Engadget. I was expecting an update will fix the crash issue but it still persist.
Keep up the good work
But I preferred the way it used to be where the home screen had category choices. Bring that back please. It does still work great
Um..scrolling now doesn't suck. So that's awesome.