evo - Super Car Magazine
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Dennis Publishing Ltd
With exclusive videos, breathtaking photography and cutting-edge writing, evo puts you behind the wheel of the most exciting performance cars around.
New content is published as soon as it’s written, to bring you the latest news and reviews straight to your device, and ahead of the print issue, so you no longer need to wait a whole month to read the stories you love.
Inside you will find…
• The latest motoring news, to keep you ahead of the game
• Reviews of every new model that matters – from hot hatches to super cars
• In-depth group tests that reveal the best cars in each class
• Drive stories so captivating you will want to emulate them yourself
• Iconic drivers’ cars revisited and re-appraised
• Action-packed videos showing amazing cars driven on the limit
• Up to 10 new articles straight to your device every week
• Extended picture galleries and exclusive videos
• Filter by car make or article type so you never miss any of your favourites
• Share articles with friends and family through email, Facebook or Twitter
• Access to the archive issues
• Enhanced design
Whatever your automotive passion, Aston Martin or Audi, BMW or Bugatti, Ford or Ferrari, Lamborghini or Lotus, Mercedes or McLaren, Pagani or Porsche – evo has the definitive verdict.
But, don’t take our word for it – download the app now to get free access for 7 days, and see why 160,000 readers rely on evo to bring them the thrill of driving.
Want more than a 7-day taster? Subscribe today and get full access to the evo app, including the entire app archive, for your choice of 30 days or 1 year:
1 year’s access – £39.99
30 days’ access – £3.99
Tags: evo magazine job application.
Bug fixes and performance tweaks.
Improved carrousel and reading performance